Title: Software Engineer
Department: Software Designer
Min. Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: BS or equivalent (4 years degree program) in Computer Science from reputed University.
Required Experience: Min. 2 years in related field (software designing and developing)
Required Travel: Not required
- Expertise in Microsoft .Net application
- A blend of Technical and Analytical expertise with the ability to comprehend complex business requirements.
- Aptitude of handling and solving complex problems without feeling burden or stress.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in multiple software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Process Designing and System Designing
- Software Development, modeling and simulation.
- Deployment of software for Different applications
- Designing a quality product by meeting the targets and dead lines
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate.